my chuck taylors weigh a ton.

we don't go for that flip-in, flip-out gimmicky crap.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

so it goes.

Tiger got to hunt,
Bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"

Tiger got to sleep,
Bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.


so long and thank you to the best author i knew.

"Where is home? I've wondered where home is, and I realized, it's not Mars or someplace like that, it's Indianapolis when I was nine years old. I had a brother and a sister, a cat and a dog, and a mother and a father and uncles and aunts. And there's no way I can get there again."

they say amazing things happen when the brain shuts down. i hope his old, bonked head of his gave him one good last feeling of home before he expired.

i want to say that i learned about life through KV, though i would rather say he was confirming what i was experiencing.

"everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt"

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, wow, I heard it here first. Easily among the top five most important among my early influences, after turning 18 and waking up, that is...

and I am still blown away every time I read him.

po-tee-weet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home