my chuck taylors weigh a ton.

we don't go for that flip-in, flip-out gimmicky crap.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

you're just a baby baby girl.



this here's my girl.

actually, she's not my girl at all, she's the product of two of the finest people on earth. but she's got my name. and she's beautiful. she was born this morning, bright and early. i can't help but wish she was mine.

her name's alex cameron, and i love her already. i can't wait to meet her.

congratulations to the happy family, and congratulations to me, because this might be as close as i get to being a padre.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Say, You know, I always sing songs for the important newborns that come along in my life too, my favorite has always been 'Whistling in the Dark' by They Might Be Giants.

Just the Chorus:

There's only one thing that I know how to do well
And I've often been told that you only can do
What you know how to do well
And that's be you,
Be what you're like,
Be like yourself,
And so I'm having a wonderful time
But I'd rather be whistling in the dark

Anyway, I can't find an email button, but you can drop me a line at george_p@mac.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home